• 516.887.1266
  • office@klebanoffattorneys.com
  • 131 Jericho Turnpike, Mineola,NY 11501

Car Accident Attorney

For three generations, Klebanoff Attorneys have been helping car accident victims obtain the financial compensation they deserve.

If you have just been in a car accident, I’m sure you have a lot of questions. A lot of information is thrown at you from multiple directions and you don’t always know who to believe or who has your best interest. At Klebanoff Attorneys, justice for the client is our only concern.

As third generation personal injury attorneys, we have many years of experience behind us and we know how the system works. We know what we need to strenghten your case to get you maximum compensation.

After a car accident, always file a No-Fault application with the insurance company of the vehicle you occupied at the time of the accident within thirty. If you were a pedestrian or a bicyclist, it would be the insurance company of the vehicle that hit you. This form is often called an NF-2. Your rates should NOT GO UP!! Your rates only go up if you cause an accident and your insurance company is compelled to pay someone else .

If your injuries from an accident are causing you to miss time from work, you need to file a lost wage verification form with the same insurance company, called an NF-6.

If you accident involves the City of New York or any government municipality, you must file a Notice of Claim within 90 Days and you must file your lawsuit within 1 year and 90 days.